What is « onboarding »?
Onboarding is an essential step in the recruitment of new employees. It is the first step towards their integration into the team, a key moment that defines the rest of the adventure. A successful onboarding puts the new recruit in favourable conditions: it gives him or her the relational, administrative and technical keys to a good start in the job.
It is a human issue, since it adds a member to the professional “family” who can shake up habits. But it is above all a strategic issue: 33% of employees know at the end of their first week whether they will stay with the company in the long term. Hence the importance of not neglecting the welcome of your employees (they will be your first brand ambassadors!).
Trust our experience: for successful onboarding, goodies will give your next recruits a lot of attention.
How to say “welcome” for an onboarding
Saying welcome to an onboarding means first and foremost offering them items that are essential to their daily life in the company: office supplies, stationery, connected objects, coffee mugs and other accessories stamped with the company’s logo. As you can see, onboarding and goodies go hand in hand!
With such attention, the newcomer feels warmly welcomed and integrated into the company. They are ready to invest in their mission!
Offer a welcome Onboard package to your employees
For a good onboarding, the welcome pack is a safe bet. The new employee will be surprised by the attention and will appreciate the personalised goodies that are specifically offered to welcome him/her. His or her sense of belonging to the company will start to develop as soon as he or she arrives.
It is no longer a secret that saying welcome at the onboarding stage is a key to retaining talent. The promotional item then becomes a powerful communication medium to give value to the professional relationship.
What goodies should be offered to new recruits?
With the welcome pack and its goodies, put your employees back at the heart of work the moment they arrive in the company.
Goodies for teleworking
Teleworking has never been as widespread as it is today. Therefore, onboarding is an essential step to ensure that your new recruits feel part of a remote team. For this new work organisation, discover our goodies adapted to your employees’ daily life:
- Gourds, to keep you hydrated throughout the day.
- Mouse pads for better wrist comfort.
- Headsets for making business calls or working to music.
And a lot more!
Goodies for the office
Working on a computer doesn’t require much space, but it does require being well equipped! Supplies, stationery, connected objects, … discover the essential goodies for the office:
- USB flash-drives to back up important files (or less important ones).
- Mugs to treat yourself to a coffee/tea break between two files.
- Pens to fill in quotes, invoices and Post-its.
- Notebooks to record and store ideas.
And a lot more!
Goodies for travel
By car, train, plane, bike, on foot… Business trips can be part of your employees’ missions. For the less sedentary, discover a range of all-terrain goodies:
- Hands-free kits for safe working and driving.
- Backpacks or satchels for easy transport of equipment.
- Backup batteries so one never runs out of computer or phone power.
- And a lot more!
Clothing and accessories
To welcome your next employees and integrate them into the company from head to toe, rely on accessories and clothing, customised with your brand’s logo or message. Go for originality and say welcome as soon as onboarding with wearable goodies:
- Caps to be worn all summer (to boost the company’s visibility even on holiday).
- Polo shirts to wear the company colours in style.
- Sweatshirts for a sorority-style onboarding.
- Reusable bags or tote bags for shopping while protecting the planet.
- Umbrellas to be protected from the weather and get to the office safely.
- And a lot more!
+41 22 787 60 34
Chemin du champ des filles 36
Let's work together